We are proud to hold and maintain ISO 9001:2008 certification.
As of June 2016, we have also gained full OHSAS 18001:2007 Health and Safety Management Standard certification.
ISO 9001:2008 QUALITY MANAGEMENT STANDARD
ISO 9001 is the internationally recognised standard for Quality Management Systems (QMS). It is the most widely used QMS standard in the world, with over 1.1 million certificates issued to organisations in 178 countries. ISO 9001 provides a framework and set of principles that ensure a common-sense approach to the management of any organisation to consistently satisfy customers and other stakeholders. In simple terms, it provides the basis for effective processes and effective people to deliver an effective product or service time after time.
BENEFITS OF ISO 9001 CERTIFICATION
ISO 9001 allows us to:
- Consistently provide customer satisfaction & deliver products that meet customer requirements.
- Reduce operating costs & continually improve our processes and resulting operational efficiencies.
- Improve stakeholder relationships. Improve the perception of our organisation with our staff, customers and suppliers.
- Ensure legal compliance.
- Improve risk management with greater consistency and traceability of products and services.
- Demonstrate that we hold independent verification against a globally recognised industry standard.
- Comply with procurement specifications.
OHSAS 18001:2007 HEALTH & SAFETY MANAGEMENT STANDARD
18001:2007 emphasises the continuous improvement of an occupational health and safety management system (OHS). The standard specifies requirements for an occupational health and safety management system to enable an organisation to develop and implement a policy and objectives which considers both legal requirements and known hazards and risks. Organisations which have demonstrated conformance to 18001:2007 have typically seen higher employee morale, lower injury rates and improved regulatory compliance.
BENEFITS OF OHSAS 18001 CERTIFICATION
OSHAS 18001 allows us to:
- Meet customer requirements consistently whilst safeguarding their health and property.
- Guard against down-time due to incidents and ill health.
- Improve stakeholder relationships by safeguarding the health and property of staff, customers and suppliers.
- Understand how statutory and regulatory requirements impact our organization and its customers.
- Improve our risk management procedures by identifying potential incidents and implementing controls and measures to keep risk as low as possible.
- Demonstrate that we hold independent verification against a recognised industry standard.
- Comply with procurement specifications. OHSAS 18001 is also recognised by SafetySchemes In Procurement (SSIP).
If you would like further information on our current levels of certification please contact us and we will be happy to help.